- A team to help put up all the tents and set up the tea tent 9.30 till about 11.00
- A team to help put everything away at the end 4.45 – 6pm – tents, tables BBQ
- 2+ people to welcome our guests to the site. Welcome them - Check if they are correctly parked, show them where the changing and toilets are, where to put their tents, where our tea tent is, where to weigh in their shots and Javelins, the officials and scores tent… 10.30 till just after 12.00.
- Key jobs to act as Marksman. That is helping the starter get the athletes lined up. Either all day 12 – 5 or possibly 12 to 2.30 or 2.30 to 5.
- Markers assistant – helping the Marker.
- Helping in the field with an event – racking the sand pits or putting the bar back on the high jump.
- To act as runner between the officials at the end of the straight and the scorers tent, ad hoc all day taking the scorers cards say every 20 minutes.
- Relieving the tea tent for an hour
- Relieving the recorders assistant for an hour.
- Watching from outside the barriers to support some of the younger athletes who Chris and Tim feel might need some extra hand holding.
- Litter picking.
- Acting as a photographer so we have pictures of our athletes for presentation and for them to enjoy.
- Cheering the athletes on.
I know many of you may already be helping but anyone else dropping off, picking up or just watching we can find something for you to help with.
Please give me an email if you can help @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair & Operations.